Sales professionals: take your practice to the next level
Not all financial services companies are the same. Product offerings, producer support, ongoing training and marketing vary widely. With MassMutual Colorado, you’ll get all of these things and more. We want to help you get to the next level of success in your career.
As a Financial Services Representative, you’ll be part of our entrepreneurial system with the freedom to provide solutions for your clients from a broad portfolio of innovative products. You’ll have access to powerful sales tools and a large resource network so you can focus on activities that get results.
- Prospecting for clients through networking and referrals
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
- Market development/networking abilities
- Presentation and organization skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- BA, BS, and/or graduate degree or equivalent work experience required
Results-driven compensation and access to a competitive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, and thrift and pension plans are available for qualified Financial Services Representatives.
A general agency of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), Springfield, MA 01111-0001. Local sales agencies are not subsidiaries of MassMutual or its affiliated companies. Financial Services Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract. CRN202005-212959.
Job Type: Full-time