Job DetailsLevelEntryJob LocationDallas Location - Dallas, TXPosition TypeFull-timeEducation LevelHigh SchoolTravel PercentageNoneJob ShiftDayJob CategoryAdmin - ClericalDescription
JOB OBJECTIVES: The Enrollment Processor is responsible for maintaining inquiry and high school data base for the Admissions department. Creation of all permanent academic and financial aid folders, as well as auditing to ensure compliance.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED FROM: Executive Assistant/Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Job responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Create all permanent academic and financial aid folders, including electronic records daily.
- Ensure that academic records are properly maintained; files are updated, kept in order, and adhere to state, federal and accreditation regulations.
- Process incoming high school and college transcripts. Submit college transcripts for transfer credit review. Submit files for advising and registration
- Prepare and distribute necessary paperwork for Admissions Committee review and update results.
- Generate and mail all letters to incoming students and maintain copies in permanent academic files.
- Assist Admissions in preparing for class start with documents needed and inputting HOLDS as needed for incomplete academic files.
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly reports to Admissions regarding future class start information.
- Available for switchboard relief as needed.
- Other duties as assigned and distributed per manager.
- Ensure all inquiries are entered into system real-time manner
JOB Qualifications & Skills:
- Knowledge: Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred. Two to three years of experience in a data entry or administrative role, preferably in a post-secondary institution. Possess a sincere interest in helping others achieve life goals.
- Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills with both faculty and student populations. Superior organizational and problem resolution skills. Strong expertise with MS Office as well as field related hardware and software packages and systems for reporting features.
- Abilities: Ability to interact effectively as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments. Ability to listen to customers (e.g. students, staff, etc.) and to understand and respond positively to their requests. Ability to maintain several project timelines concurrently and bring all to a successful close. Ability to work without close supervision and to set one's own priorities.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to stand or sit up to eight (8) hours per day and lift twelve (12) pounds.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Thorough knowledge of office practices and procedures; Professional demeanor and appearance. Excellent grammar and communication skills. Well versed in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.