HD Fowler Company is looking for full-time Class A/B Driver.
The Driver position is a key part of our operations at HD Fowler Company. You will be responsible for delivering orders to, ensure safe operation of vehicle(s) and providing assistance to the warehouse as needed.
HD Fowler is a family company that has been in business for over 100 years and is the single best distributor of water and wastewater solutions in the Northwest region. We have a company culture that values and encourages your initiative, excellent customer service and willingness to learn. At HD Fowler, we love to grow and promote our most valuable resource, our people, from within.
Who we are looking for:
- Clean driving record with a valid driver’s license and medical card.
- Experience in driving and able to comfortably operate a 1-ton and trailer.
- Adaptive in a fast-paced environment with a high attention to detail
- Interest in expanding knowledge of our product and material application through provided training.
- Provide clear communication with attentive and prompt customer service.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
What you will do:
- Making deliveries and picking up material in a timely manner.
- Safely load/unload/secure delivery truck.
- Assist the warehouse as needed with pulling orders, stocking incoming product, and clean up.
- Learn product and material application
- Interact positively with a diverse array of customers and coworkers
- Operate efficiently in a high-paced, demanding, rewarding work environment.
- Able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds in a physical environment on a regular basis.
What’s in it for you:
- Primarily Monday thru Friday
- Career advancement and training opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Boots, Jeans, and Gym membership reimbursement.
HD Fowler is a Drug free workplace. All offers of employment are contingent based on passing a pre-employment drug screen.
HD Fowler is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No parties should contact us with or about unsolicited services or offer