Operates lift truck or other equipment to receive product into the warehouse. Responsible for accurately and efficiently stocking product by utilizing lift truck or other equipment to receive product into the warehouse. Follow established safety standards for proper food handling and date rotation procedures.
- Transports palletized products to proper warehouse slots.
- Replenishes primary pick slots from secondary pick slots.
- May assist in receiving area or with will call orders.
- One year of distribution or warehouse experience, preferably in the foodservice industry.
- One year of forklift experience with an electric stand up reach forklift.
- Must be able to perform basic to moderately difficult mathematical functions involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, averaging and percentages.
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to successfully complete in-house forklift certification test.