Astrodyne TDI is looking for a Marketing Specialist who is hands-on and possesses the discipline to work towards a vision as well as being an excellent team player with a positive attitude. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the creation and implementation of a comprehensive and standardized marketing and communications strategy including: brand development, advertising, trade shows and events, collateral and internet media, public relations and packaging.
- Spearhead the generation of product collateral and documentation:
- Create standardized look and feel of product documentation and presentations.
- Provide creative input for graphics and promotional content.
- Drive technical content generation out of engineering and marketing and organize into cohesive datasheets brochures and other product collateral as needed.
- Implement strategic media distribution of content through website, print, and presentations.
- Website development and social media:
- Overhaul look and feel of website to meet new strategic direction of TDI Power.
- Manage website and optimize cost of outside service/support.
- Write and edit content using open source CMS (content management system).
- Analyze Search Engine Optimization (SEO) data to increase site traffic.
- Implement E-mail marketing campaigns as needed by product groups.
- Implement Lead generation programs in conjunction with Marketing needs.
- Conceptualize, design and write copy when applicable.
- Manage advertising programs and related agency relationships.
- Be the creative force behind innovative advertising programs for the respective markets:
- Assess effectiveness of advertising activities.
- Create graphical content for promotional programs.
- Research and obtain brand trade-marks as required.
- Provide competitive intelligence/ research input to marketing and engineering teams.
- Execute public relations activities as required.
- Organize Webinars for sales team, sales representatives, customers and other target market groups:
- Create webinar announcements and invitations and distribute to target audience.
- Set up online applications for webinar and lead all activities on the day of event.
- Assemble webinar material in conjunction with marketing team.
- Corporate communications duties:
- Assemble corporate financial reports and other documentation in conjunction with Finance and Legal organizations.
- Organize and publish quarterly shareholder communications and corporate reports.
- Create and publish Annual Shareholder Report.
- Coordinate Annual Shareholder meeting and direct production of documentation including proxy statement.
- Pull together and publish material for quarterly Board of Directors meetings and Strategic reviews.
- Manage global trade shows, marketing events, and presentation engagement.
A Bachelor’s degree in required in Marketing is required or related field is preferred with 5-7 years of experience.
Must have willingness to accept change, learn and work with new technology in a team environment. Must
demonstrate creative ability for the organization and generation of promotional material with the ability to create
graphic content from original work and various existing artwork. This person must have the capability to absorb technical
material on complex systems through discussions with engineering, marketing and sales to formulate marketing
messages and layouts for web site, print, and presentation material. Familiarity with graphics design software such as
Photoshop, Quark and Illustrator and google analytics.
Due to Military affiliations, we are unable to sponsor candidates who require a Visa. Candidates MUST be a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident/Green Card Holder
Astrodyne TDI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. Our culture is one that provides opportunities for employee involvement, growth, and development. Astrodyne TDI offers competitive salary, paid time off, robust healthcare benefits, and 401(k).
To Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to Lindsay.Varnum@astrodynetdi.com.