At HearingLife, we believe data and insights shape the future. If you love data and use it to develop, implement, optimize, & analyze all marketing initiatives, with a focus on CRM integration and marketing automation, then this job is for you. We are fast growing hearing health care firm and are seeking a Marketing Automation guru who can work in a fast-paced environment.
The candidate will play an integral role in tracking and improving conversions in a complex customer journey. We’re looking for an analytically focused candidate that can help develop and grow and extend our CRM programs through various marketing channels. Strong campaign and project management skills will make the Marketing Automation Specialist thrive in this role.
At HearingLife, you'll find an organization that will recognize talents and use them to help us build our business. You will be empowered, supported and encouraged to use your analytical, leadership and decision-making expertise to help us understand the past and guide the future.
Plan, create and execute marketing automation activities
- Develop and continuously optimize CRM/Direct Marketing Campaigns
- Be involved in the development and execution of Customer Journeys
- Set up surveys, forms and landing pages
- Develop seamless integration of web forms and other forms of leads into CRM
- Establish targeting strategies based on customer lifecycle segmentation & predictive analytics
- Launch and QA new email campaigns
- Establish & implement email best practices
- Optimize campaigns with frequent multi-variant, A/B tests
- Coordinate the execution of campaigns across all channels (including the blog, social media, video, and email) and ensure seamless communication & consistency with marketing team members and vendors.
- Track and analyze daily, weekly, and monthly KPI’s to continually improve campaign performance metrics and report recommendations & summaries to team
- Develop and execute one-time and automated drip / nurture direct marketing programs using the Click Dimensions platform
- Understand and segment the firm’s client and prospect database to build targeted campaign distribution lists
- Identify opportunities to convert “cold” prospects to “warm” prospects through digital channels
- Stay current with the latest B2B and B2C marketing and marketing automation practices in the medical device industry.
- Work to optimize programs for accelerated revenue growth, and increased profitability.
- Prepare, publish and provide commentary for standing reports and dashboards against daily, weekly, monthly and annual forecasts and budgets.
- Mentor/train other local and remote team members as needed.
- Coordinate with support on service requests, change requests and incidents.
- Challenge the organization in exploiting new and better features in Microsoft Dynamics / ClickDimensions
- Perform duties as requested.
Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience in CRM, direct-marketing
- Experience in designing and automating customer journeys
- Experience in analytically focused CRM marketing role
- Experience in developing timely, personalized triggered based omni-channel programs.
- Strong understanding of CRM KPI’s, data, & analytics. Experience operating in Google Analytics or similar analytics platform
- Proven experience designing, implementing, and tracking marketing campaigns with a focus on lead nurturing, scoring, and conversion
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence and work with internal and external business partners on strategic objectives and challenges
- Able to influence and contribute to CRM marketing strategy and direction.
- Ability to conduct analysis and use Business Intelligence tools
- Strategic thinker with ability to formulate, develop and execute business-building strategies
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal clients/colleagues
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status