Ocean Network Express was established on July 7, 2017 by the integration of MOL, NYK and 'K' Line.
The Holding company was set up in Japan on July 7th 2017 and simultaneously a business management company was established in Singapore.
Regional headquarters have been established in Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, USA and Brazil and services are scheduled to start in April 2018.
- Responsible for the oversight of multiple store door trucking partners within a geographic scope.
- Coordinates with the procurement team to ensure cargo moves via designated vendors and via most efficient routings.
- Works cross-functionally and with external groups to ensure cargo moves via designated vendors and efficient routings.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with key motor carrier partners.
- Reviews and monitors service failures with motor carriers to eliminate future occurrences and to ensure correction action is taken.
- Proactively communicates cross-functionally to eliminate controllable service exceptions and accessorial costs.
- Identifies opportunities for appointment adjustments and coordinates cross-functionally to maximize carrier utilization and on-time service.
- Ability to collaborate effectively
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Acts with initiative and passion for success
- Responsive, dependable and follows through
- Team Player
- Ability to evaluate data, analyze, and problem solve
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Inland logistics, intermodal and port operations knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel including formulas and macros
- Prior transportation equipment experienced required
- Strong service orientation
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- 1 years industry experience
- High School Diploma or GED