The Execu|Search Group, a leading full-service Recruitment, Temporary Staffing, and Workforce Management Solutions firm AND named one of Fastest Growing U.S Staffing Firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, currently has an opening for a talented Recruiter to join our Boston, MA office.
The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for managing, growing, and assisting in the build out of a robust recruitment team! You will also be in charge of Full Life Cycle Recruitment process allowing the ability to still make commission while managing. The ideal candidate is someone that is well versed in the recruitment side of staffing and has a desire to knowledge share, manage, build, and grow a team, while having fun along the way! You will also be encouraged to interact with clients to fully understand the needs and advise on best staffing practices.
We offer advancement opportunities while encouraging an entrepreneurial, yet collaborative environment, complete with community initiatives and monthly charity days to employee incentives like our Chairman’s Circle program and referral fees.
Role responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Be a part of the interviewing and hiring process for all potential team hires
- Manage day-to-day recruitment operations of the team
- Mentor, train, and ramp up all existing and new hires coming on board the team
- Manage candidate inventory and sourcing levels to meet the current anticipated needs of the existing client base
- Develop new and creative means for sourcing temporary workforce employees within established and proposed skill sets
- Conduct formal interviews with potential candidates in person or via Skype
- Manage the referral process for both Sales and Recruiting
- Interact with internal sales team and/or clients to fully understand staffing needs and position descriptions/requirements
- Manage and utilize all company resources to identify appropriate candidates for assignments
- Coordinate the lifecycle recruitment process from interview to placement on an assignment
- Manage ongoing relationships with temporary workforce, including payroll, attendance, benefits and compensation issues
We are looking for individuals with:
- 2 or more years of recruitment and staffing experience
- Management experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against a tight deadline
- Strong motivation for personal success
- A persistent work ethic