A3 Technology is seeking an entry level Computer Scientist who will be responsible for providing software design, code, test, system integration, and field support services for the Terminal Second Level Engineering programs at the FAA. Applicable functional areas include proficiency and knowledge of real-time design, development, testing and interfacing of software and computer hardware systems.
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrated initiative, customer orientation and team work competencies.
- Resolve software and hardware related problems.
- Develop test and evaluation policies and methods, including test plans, test procedures, test report development and test execution.
- Experience with version control tools in a multi-programmer client/server environment.
- Provide routine site assistance via telephone or on-site as required.
- Experience with C development.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office application.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Math or a Bachelor's degree in another technical field with a minimum of thirty (30) semester hours in a combination of mathematics, statistics, and computer science and three (3) years related work experience OR
- Master's degree in any field with a minimum of thirty (30) semester hours in a combination of mathematics, statistics, and computer science and one (1) year related work experience