BIOTRIAL is seeking a Clinical Trial Healthy Volunteer Recruiter for its new U.S. headquarters, a state-of-the art Clinical Pharmacology Unit in Newark, New Jersey.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Database set-up: conduct cold calling and answer incoming calls for data base entry.
- Ensure the regulatory follow-up (IRB authorization) for the initiation of any recruitment action.
- Screen and contact prospective subjects to determine eligibility for clinical trial participation, using protocol inclusion/exclusion criteria.
- Conduct various recruitment tasks to ensure the completion of the study recruitment.
- Drafting of the communication texts - general or study specific- submitted to the IRBs in collaboration with the investigator.
- Help organize internet/ radio/ newspaper advertisement campaigns
- Perform statistical analysis of the advertising activities
- Help select and coordinate vendors
- Monitor renewal of general recruitment campaigns and optimization of the communication types
- Conduct outreach promotion activities to improve healthy volunteers / patient recruitment.
Education and Experience :
Other Skills and Abilities:
Biotrial is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.