The sales development reps we hire are engaging, professional, and hardworking. This position will be representing Danley Electrical and Generac at a mix of industry trade shows, community events and in-store positions to effectively produce leads for the Sales Engineer Team. If you are a person that has a good work ethic, please read the following details about this position opportunity.
Compensation: $18/hour with Bonus opportunity
Job Type: Full Time
Visit our website for more details on our organization: https://danley911.com/careers/
- Ability to generate new leads that fit within our ideal client demographics.
- Build rapport quickly, typically within 1 minute with an approach that suits your style and character
- Engage with customers to collect vital information and record in our CRM
- Set and record Free In-Home Consultation appointments with customers in the moment
- Nurture leads into the sales funnel that preps and qualifies them for an in-home consultation call.
- Maintain relationships in order to retain their business and possibly earn referrals.
- Work with the rest of the sales team to create an environment of teamwork and meeting goals.
- Work with Sales Manager to develop yourself and become a better rep.
- Continuous training will be provided as new product and industry information is available
- No experience required but 1-2 years Sales Development experience is preferred
- Talented with verbal communication skills
- Team player that will work with others to reach a larger goal
- Coachable and able to take and implement constructive criticism
- Meet goals designed to meet your skill level
- Ability to use computer and CRM in a relatively quick manner with instruction
- Potentially working earlier and later than a typical 9-5 in order to reach leads
- Fantastic organizational skills to keep contacts and schedules in order
- Ability to use a CRM to maintain contacts (tablet, CRM and training are all provided)
What We Offer
- Changing working environments (trade shows, store locations, community events)
- Weekly paycheck
- A consistent and properly planned schedule up to 1 month in advance
- Android Tablet loaded with our CRM and other apps to help you keep track of work, schedule and hours.
- Opportunity for advancement. If you’re the best for the job, prove it and get it
- Open communication with all the leadership of the company. We’re always listening
- Continuous training on sales and personal development