Full-Time Pallet Builders Needed
Come work for America’s largest, most professional and environmentally focused pallet and logistics supplier. We are currently looking for Pallet Builder in our Westfield, MA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, production environment
- Repair pallets to meet proper specifications.
- Meet productions goals.
- Wear appropriate safety gear and follow all safety instructions.
- Ability to operate in a clean and organized manner.
- Physical ability to pick-up, manipulate, and move pallets continuously throughout the shift.
- Employee must be able to pick pallet off the floor, place on repair table, and move pallet to “repairs completed” stack when finished.
- Capability to use standard 28 – 32oz hammer throughout shift.
- Ability to use pry bar.
- Candidate must have to aptitude to follow all outlined safety procedures.
- Ability to handle pneumatic nail gun continuously throughout the shift.
- Nail guns range in weight from 5-7 pounds.
- Ability to stand/walk throughout shift. Shift ranges from 8-10 hours depending on daily production requirements.
- Ability to repetitively lift 45 - 75 pounds.
- Ability to work outside in different weather conditions.
- Loud noise, variable temperature and works around and with hazardous machinery.
PALNET USA offers its employees medical/dental/vision and life insurance benefits along with Flexible Spending and 401K.