We currently have an opportunity for a Group Leader, Distribution to be based in our Las Vegas, NV Distribution Center. The Group Leader position supervises the Distribution Coordinators and warehouse productivity at the FK USA Distribution Center in Las Vegas, NV. This includes, but is not limited to, monitoring customer order pick, pack, and ship activities, work flow, inventory issues, visitor/driver control, and daily assignments of the warehouse Distribution Coordinators. This position reports to the Manager, Warehouse Operations or designated supervisor.
- Lead the daily production to pick and pack customer orders
- Oversees shipping activities to ensure that all orders packed are shipped.
- Assign crewing as needed to accomplish the task of picking and shipping clean all orders daily.
- Ensure that all truck orders shipped are post goods issued in SAP.
- Helps to identify possible improvements in physical or system processes.
- Coordinate special projects on assigned shift.
- Communicate directives and initiatives from management to warehouse crew.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a leadership position (i.e. Shift or Line Leader, etc.
- Good working knowledge of all functional areas of the warehouse.
- Good SAP knowledge and some knowledge of Microsoft Office products with spreadsheet applications (Excel) skills.
- Solid math and effective problem solving skills with demonstrated use of sound judgment.
- Good communications and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and lead a team.