We currently have an opportunity for a Associate Distribution Coordinator to be based in our Las Vegas Distribution Center
The ADC is responsible for:
- Accurately pick customer orders per product code, Lot number, and quantity requested and move completed orders to packing lines.
- Report any discrepancies and/or damages to the Supervisor. No substitutions of product or lot number are permitted without Customer Operations authorization.
- Check picked orders for accuracy of lot numbers, quantities and document completion
- Accurately pack customer orders per products requested on order form
- Pack completed orders in such a manner as to protect the product from loss or damage.
- Process parcel shipments using the provided Ship Station Meters. Palletize metered packages for transfer to the appropriate carrier.
- Scan and palletize cases, weigh and stretch-wrap wholesale truck orders. Create packing slips and BOLs for the truck orders and stage for shipping.
- Loading and unloading as assigned. Employee will also be responsible for processing work in the cooler using RF and Pick, Check and Packing of Customer Order procedures.
- Incumbent will be responsible for the prompt learning of safe operation of various powered industrial equipment (PIE), including, but not limited to, walkie-riders, cherry pickers, deep reach machines, sit-down forklifts, walkie-stackers, and others.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a warehouse, order fulfillment or related work environment.
- Some SAP (or equivalent systems) knowledge.
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Office products with spreadsheet applications (excel) skills.
- Solid math skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated use of sound judgement.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in team oriented environment.
- Use of RF scanning technology is a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States; the Company will not sponsor work visas or other employment authorization.