We are seeking someone with a great attitude to join our delivery team. This is an immediate opening for someone who has WASHINGTON license, good driving record, who can stay organized and interact well with customers and enjoys hard work with a great team!
Schedule: Full Time, Monday – Thursday. 5:00 am – 3:30 pm.
The Installation\Delivery Department is integral in ensuring that all monuments and markers are delivered and/or installed efficiently and safely. This position is responsible for driving company trucks and delivering heavy granite to customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Deliver and install headstones\markers and monuments on time and in good condition.
• Make certain paperwork and\or tablet information for daily deliveries is in order.
• Load truck for delivery route, drive to cemeteries following safe driving practices.
• Set markers as requested.
• Assist others as needed.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Must have a valid WA driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Must know how to lift and maneuver markers without causing injury or damage.
• Must be able to lift 100+ pounds periodically throughout the day.
• Ability to troubleshoot basic mechanical problems during installation.
• Proficiency with tape measure and basic arithmetic.
• Forklift experience and certification preferred.
• Some on-site sand blasting of shutters / niches and monuments.
MAD - R