Why work with Pennybyrn?
We are a resident-centered retirement community with a team-driven culture that is truly engaging and unique! Located in High Point, NC, our community consists of three beautiful neighborhoods that fit the individual lifestyles of our residents: Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Healthcare Households, with Transitional Rehab and Memory Support. Candidates who enjoy working with the Senior population and strive to inspire extraordinary living will love becoming a part of our community!
What sets us apart?
We strive to create and maintain an outstanding working environment for our team that includes a rich benefit package:
* PTO (Paid Time off) eligibility for all employees
* Excellent Medical insurance at a low cost
* Free Dental insurance
* Retirement Plan (401k) eligibility for all employees
* Free Fitness Center membership on-campus
* Discounted delicious meals, barber/beauty shop, and massage therapist services
* Acres of beautiful landscaping and walking trails
* Faith-based and mission-drive with a rich and vibrant Irish history since 1947
* A true, team spirit and belief in making a difference together!
Pennybyrn has openings for RN and LPN Charge Nurses, part-time and PRN on all shifts. The Charge Nurse performs duties within the scope of practice as defined by the North Carolina Nursing Practice Act. The function of the Charge Nurse is both dependent and independent. The scope of practice includes giving direct care to Senior residents with assessment, implementation, evaluation, reporting and recording, collaborating, and teaching and counseling.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
Currently licensed as a Nurse in good standing with the North Carolina Board of Nursing.
Previous experience with geriatric residents preferred.
Good physical and mental health
Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time
Must be able to assist with lifting, turning, and positioning residents, in excess of 100 lbs.
Must be able to push and manipulate equipment, in excess of 50 lbs.