Darby is an ongoing American success story. Our core values and humble beginnings revolve around personal honesty and integrity. These things are as true today as they were when we were founded in 1948, as a family owned business in Brooklyn, New York.
Today, Darby is one of the nation’s largest providers of dental supplies and solutions, offering more than 50,000 products and an extensive range of capital equipment, software, technology, and repair services. Widely recognized for excellence in customer service, highly competitive prices, and innovative value-added solutions, Darby works with practices of all sizes, as well as a number of specialties, and government institutions.
Due to our recent growth, we are expanding our Account Management team in Deerfield Beach, Florida. We are looking for high energy, self-motivated individuals to join our talented and all-inclusive sales team! As an Account Manager, you will develop strategic partnerships with dental practices over the phone. You be responsible for cultivating and maintaining a large customer base.
What You Will Do:
- Cultivate and develop a designated sales territory by building long-term relationships with dental practices.
- Calling clients and introducing them to the best dental products and technology through consultative sales techniques
- Identify practice needs and formulate a plan to demonstrate Darby’s value
- Prospecting and developing dental accounts to achieve sales goals through outbound calls
- Document customer contacts in the company’s CRM system.
What We Need In You:
- Excellent communication skills are required
- The ability to develop relationships over the phone
- The ability to overcome objections and show product value
- Dental industry experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- You must be resilient, tenacious and self-motivated to be successful in this position!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Why Join Team Darby
- Unlimited Earning Potential! Base Salary plus Uncapped commission plan!
- Base salary plus commissions - 2018 average Account Manager earnings were $93,230
- Commission Guarantee for 6 months!
- Sales Bonus/Incentives – Daily, Monthly and Quarterly
- Average employee tenure is 12.8 years!
- Extensive Training program – sales, product training and mentoring
- Growth opportunities – we promote our leadership 100% from within
- Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Generous Paid Time Off Benefits
- Much More!