Primary job duty is to build relationship of trust and respect with clients and help them achieve their PPC goals
At Exclusive Concepts, Inc. we believe that your work day should be equally challenging as it is fun. We foster a culture of creativity, collaboration, and innovation. Our biggest win is our client’s success. We look for talented, spirited, business minded individuals who want to grow with our company. Our team is seeking to add Paid Search Specialists (PPC) to our growing team. This Paid Search Professional will report to our Director of Paid Search and be responsible for the day-to-day management of paid search marketing initiatives for an array of e-commerce stores. We are searching for a talented and creative individual with experience in pay-per click marketing to join our team. This candidate should be comfortable with all aspects of internet marketing, but must be passionate about PPC. Day-to-day duties may include performing analysis, as well as creating comprehensive high level PPC strategies based on sound research, our proprietary tools and the client’s overall goals. You will be responsible for the execution of recommendations.
About the PPC Specialist Role:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of paid search marketing initiatives for an array of e-commerce stores.
- Communicate regularly with clients on campaign performance and deliverables.
- Use statistical analysis to draw conclusions about marketing campaigns and make recommendations accordingly
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management based on business goals and targets.
- Provide bid and ad management/optimization on a regular basis to achieve maximum efficiency
- Write ad copy and perform copy testing and keyword analysis- continually monitoring, revising, and optimizing ad text as necessary to drive campaign performance.
- Track and report on campaign results and take part in weekly, bi-weekly and/or monthly client status calls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Advertisement or related field with at least 5 years in client service industry.
- Additional two or more years of online marketing experience with strong expertise with tools such as Google Analytics, Yahoo! Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and additional Microsoft applications & Google Certifications and Bing Ads Certifications preferred.
- Ability to follow changes in Paid Search Marketing industry and adjust PPC strategy accordingly.
- Must be an effective negotiator and communicator with internal and external individuals at all levels. This includes spoken, written, electronic, and presentation skills. Communication should be consistently constructive and professional.