HD Fowler Company is looking for full-time Fusion Tech I.
The Fusion Tech position is critical part of HD Fowler Company. You will work to perform fusion services and all corresponding and necessary functions to aid in the growth and success of HD Fowler’s Fusion Department
HD Fowler is a family company that has been in business for over 100 years and is the single best distributor of water and wastewater solutions in the Northwest region. We have a company culture that values and encourages your initiative, excellent customer service and willingness to learn. At HD Fowler, we love to grow and promote our most valuable resource, our people, from within.
Who we are looking for:
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills
- Confined spaces and ditch safety certification or the ability to obtain it after hiring
- Able to lift 75 lbs. on a daily basis, throughout shift
- If not current on all tetanus and hepatitis vaccinations, will be required to become so prior to start
- Able to interact positively with, communicate clearly with, and effectively direct all types of coworkers and/or customers
- Able to operate in a high-paced, demanding environment under a variety of climates and conditions
- Able to work overtime and travel overnight (including occasional evenings and weekends)
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Valid state driver’s license and clean driving record REQUIRED; License class Class A: PREFERRED but not required; ability to drive throughout territory and to fulfill responsibilities.
- Waterworks industry and/or HDPE experience a Plus
- Experience welding a Plus
What you will do:
- Perform fusion services for customers, including hauling equipment and trailers long distances
- Assist with maintenance and rental preparation of fusion machines and other shop equipment
- Perform service work on fire hydrants, valve, and test pumps
- Assist in coordinating fusion machine rentals
- Train customers is all aspects of HDPE fusion processes
- Work in Bellevue warehouse as needed (pulling orders, stocking, etc.)
- Continuous education regarding HDPE waterworks, some training provided
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) Traditional & Roth with company match
- Profit Sharing/Bonus incentives
- Career advancement and training opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Gym membership, Jeans, and Boot reimbursement programs
HD Fowler is a Drug free workplace. All offers of employment are contingent based on passing a pre-employment drug screen.
HD Fowler is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Salary Negotiable DOE
For more opportunities please visit:
No parties should contact us with or about unsolicited services or offers.