We Are Hiring
Insurance and Financial Sales Professionals
What does a career need to offer you?
You’ll find all that and more as a New York Life Agent. At New York Life, we believe that we can only get ahead by doing the right things. This belief demonstrates our business philosophy and how we interact with our clients as Agents and Managers.
Because when you join forces with New York Life, it’s not about where you’ve come from. It’s about where you want to go.
1) The Opportunity: We are seeking talented people to join our team of professionals. Our nationwide team consists of individuals who are leaders in insurance, financial, estate and business planning.
2) Requirements: We require highly motivated individuals who are willing to invest their time and energy into creating profitable and rewarding careers.
We’re looking for motivated self-starters who want to:
3) Description of Activities and Responsibilities: As a licensed agent, you will be responsible for scheduling appointments, meeting with clients, analyzing clients’ information, making product recommendations and providing ongoing service. Agents work in the personal and business markets. They can help clients meet their insurance, estate, retirement and benefit needs through the insurance and financial products they offer.
4) Compensation: Industry-leading benefits
*Certain eligibility requirements apply. Monthly payments are determined by your earning, years of service, age, and the form of payment you choose. The Company reserves the right to amend or terminate the plan at any time for any reason.
5) Training: We’re serious about training: Our NYLIC University’s comprehensive Agent training curriculum form the backbone of our training. Training provided at the local office is on-going throughout the lifetime of the agent career.
New agent development (Years 1-3).
In addition, during their first three years, new Agents are encouraged to begin studying for the exams to becoming a registered representative, and Securities licensing training will be provided.
We encourage Agents to pursue industry professional designations and offer tuition reimbursement for courses that will help Agents attain the following designations:
The opportunities to succeed are huge!
Call today to learn more about this opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/SO
Contact: Nga Ha - Partner
NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
Santa Clara General Office
550 South Winchester Blvd, Suite# 405
San Jose, CA 95128
E-mail address: email@example.com
SMRU# 1709546 ( Exp. 10/08/2018)