New York Life Insurance Company is seeking recent MBA Graduates or individuals with management experience to become part of our Fast Track Management program. We are interviewing leadership-oriented individuals who meet the aforementioned criteria. A New York Life Manager’s responsibilities include the successful recruiting AND development of a team of financial sales professionals, and would enjoy:
• Comprehensive professional training & development
• Generous benefits package, including health, dental, a defined benefit pension plan and 401k (subject to qualifications)
• Significant income potential
• Tuition reimbursement program for certain advanced, professional designation courses
• A variety of career path opportunities
• The opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 company
By joining New York Life as a Manager, your ability to become promoted to a Senior Partner or Managing Partner is determined based upon specific, measurable metrics and objective criteria.
• MBA completion within the previous 24 months
• Prior management or business owner experience with an income of $80K or greater within the last 12 months
Preferred but not required:
• Life and Health License
• FINRA registrations; Series 6 or 7 and Series 63
• Previous sales experience
If you are:
• Highly motivated
• Results oriented
• A strong communicator
• Seeking a rewarding and challenging career
We would like to learn more about you.
If you are interested in this management opportunity, please contact Dale Berry.
New York Life’s mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another.Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term.We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
Our promise? To work with you to build a strong financial future. We have always believed in helping people like you, families like yours, and businesses of all kinds create, protect, and preserve their financial security. Since 1845, we’ve been doing just that—making sure our customers are prepared for whatever life has in store and that we will be there to help them face the future with confidence. We’re a lot like the clients we serve. Each of us is working hard to meet life’s responsibilities and build our own futures. Funding retirement? Looking after aging parents? Dealing with the death of a family member? We’ve been there, and we’ve persevered through the toughest of times. So when we work with you, we appreciate that we are being trusted with your most important assets: your family and your business. We take that responsibility seriously. For over 170 years, we’ve kept every promise we’ve made to our customers. That’s simply a fact. We invite you to explore the depth of that commitment. »
EOE M/F/D/V/SO 1735109 (exp 5/1/2019)
New York Life 51 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010