HD Fowler Company is looking for seasonal full-time Warehouse Workers.
The Warehouse Worker is an integral position at HD Fowler Company. You will be responsible for specialized warehouse and inventory duties including loading and unloading trucks, order pulling and shipping.
HD Fowler is a family company that has been in business for over 100 years and is the single best distributor of water and wastewater solutions in the Northwest region. We have a company culture that values and encourages your initiative, excellent customer service and willingness to learn and contribute to the greater good of the company.
Who we are looking for:
- Experienced in warehouse activities, loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, and transportation of goods.
- Accurate with and an eye for detail.
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment and demonstrated initiative and problem solver.
- Passionate about delivering prompt and courteous customer service.
- Natural curiosity with a strong desire to learn product and material applications through provided training.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while receiving and filling orders of supplies, materials, and products to installers and subcontractors.
- May drive truck and to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks.
What you will do:
- Accurately and safely load, unload, sort, pick, stock, stage and transport warehouse goods and material.
- Fully complete all associated paperwork recognizing any potential problems and addressing them in a timely fashion.
- Interact positively with a diverse array of customers and coworkers
- Operate efficiently in a high-paced, demanding, rewarding work environment.
- Able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds in a physical environment on a regular basis.
- Actively engage with HD Fowler team
What’s in it for you:
- Primarily Monday thru Friday
- Paid Time Off
- Safety Boots & Jeans reimbursement program
HD Fowler is a Drug free workplace. All offers of employment are contingent based on passing a pre-employment drug screen.
HD Fowler is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No parties should contact us with or about unsolicited services or offers.