GXM is seeking an experienced and talented Graphic Designer to join our growing Arlington, VA team.
The Graphic Designer collaborates with the product manager, developer, and human factors engineer to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience. The Graphic Designer will be executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers. They will use industry best practices with a team of high-performing professionals who know how to achieve great results, work hard and have a lot of fun along the way.
**Please note that non-US citizens will not be considered for this position.**
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Produce clean and artful design, aligning to UI standards and functional interface requirements
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Produce wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Familiarity with design and mock-up tools like InVision
- Strong familiarity with developing wire diagrams, work flows; and engaging directly with end users to determine the true requirements
- Proficiency in using design tools such as the Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to contribute to storyboards and task flows designs, effectively communicating visual intentions to the design team and sponsor users
- Ability to drill down to a customer's requirements
- Working within a dynamic, cross-functional team and handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Onsite requirement M-F in Crystal City
- Must be a US Citizen
- Clearance preferred but not mandatory
Please be ready to provide sample of website designs, products, etc.