Bi-Lingual Agents must be able to speak Spanish with Argentinean or Colombian dialect
- Provide the highest level of customer service. Must be able to differentiate between service levels of each property and make necessary adjustments between telephone calls based on the service philosophy of the given property.
- Check availability and book hotel reservations using multiple computer programs.
- Responsible for changing, canceling, and reconfirming existing reservations as necessary.
- Add special comments/instructions to existing reservations as necessary.
- Follow established blocks/restrictions as issued by management.
- Seize every opportunity to enthusiastically cross-sell rooms, restaurants, shows and other property services.
- Transfer callers to other departments as necessary.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Perform duties in an efficient and professional manner.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Abide by the At Home Agent Program Agreement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude to learn multiple computer programs
- Highly motivated and energetic when dealing with customers and/or routine tasks.
- Ability to multi task within multiple telephone queues and systems.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Frequent sitting
- Constantly using writing and proofreading skills.
- Must be able to communicate with guests and understand procedures.
- Mental alertness to achieve high level of accuracy with regard to attention to detail in all aspects of job.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Must have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Minimum Employment Requirements:
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must have at least six (6) months related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and memos.
- Ability to write routine correspondence.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time