Material Handler for our Memphis Distribution Center:
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Material Handler Skills and Qualifications:
Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, lifting up to 50 lbs., Data Entry Skills, Forklift Certification required
- Must be able to read, understand written/verbal instructions.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, organized warehouse environment at all times.
Vacation and sick time after 1 year of service
2 Floating Holidays after 6 months of service
6 paid Holidays per year
Week Incentive pay outs