Customer Service Rep – Call Center
Employee-owners have made Cenlar one of the nation’s largest mortgage subservicers. We have achieved success by empowering people with company ownership, real programs that provide avenues for advancement, and a great atmosphere that makes everyone look forward to the workday. Get your share of our success by considering the opportunity to join our team as a Customer Service Representative!
- Participate in a paid six week training program and meeting assessment requirements throughout.
- Provide first call resolution and root cause analysis.
- Interact with clients through telephone, email and face to face interactions.
- Research and resolve inquiries in a call center environment.
- Work with all level of mortgage servicing inquiries, including payments, escrow analysis, insurance, tax, default.
- Process improvement in daily duties.
- Work in a fast paced, structured environment adhering to key performance metrics with high emphasis on quality and productivity.
- Cross-sell products and services with focus on customer satisfaction and retention.
- Meet individual and team goals for service level agreements on a daily basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
* IMPORTANT NOTE - All applicants must be able to pass fingerprinting / background check and drug test *
- College preferred (or equivalent work experience), minimum HS diploma/GED
- Experience working with dialer systems in a call center environment preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Strict adherence to work schedule times and deadlines
- Successful completion of paid new hire training program
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change quickly
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Excellent Listening skills
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Cenlar offers employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including paid medical/dental/life insurance, paid training and time off, 401k, employee ownership, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness rewards, and more. Cenlar is committed to a balanced work-life environment and supports the health and fitness of its employees through a non-smoking, drug free and environmentally safe work environment. We offer competitive salaries for qualified candidates and provide opportunities for employees to expand their skill sets and take on new job responsibilities.