The Admissions Representative actively assists in the enrollment of students as detailed in enrollment policy procedure provided by the Associate Director of Admissions and Executive Director. The Admissions Representative is responsible for the completion of all training provided by the Associate Director of Admissions and is directly accountable to the Associate Director of Admissions. Professional that can mentor and inspire a talented staff in meeting performance goals.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Interview prospective students to determine interest in LaSalle courses and offerings
- Use phone and email to contact prospective students
- Listen and Identify the needs of prospective students
- Organize and manage leads generated through multiple sources
- Communicate to prospective students all details as they relate to the particular program of interest
- Keep accurate records of calls made, interview conducted and enrollments generated
- Accurately complete all paperwork associated with the enrollment process
- Participate in college/career fairs to recruit in a positive/professional manner.
- Executes custom marketing campaigns created by the Associate Director of Admissions to strategically recruit students
- Ask students for referrals and maintain personally-developed leads
- Performs other related duties as requested/required
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service/sales required; previous experience in an educational environment preferred
- Associate degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to forecast, set and meet both business and professional goals
- Ability to interpret competitive information; develop strategies and tactics to respond to market changes
- Interest in Continuing Education/Information Technology fields
- Results-focused with a passion for driving business growth
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to facilitate effective sales
- Ability to work assigned/flexible hours, necessary to complete the job on a weekly basis.
- Ability to work under minimal supervisionStrong analytical skills and ability to prioritize activities
- Ability to work effectively with multiple databases and student platforms
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent customer relationships and rapportProficient in computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office software.
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
- Effective written communications skills
Work is performed mainly indoors in a climate controlled environment. Occasional activities will require an outside environment that may have a moderate to loud noise level. May have to manage a number of tasks at one time, and may be interrupted frequently to meet the needs and requests of staff members and students.