If you’re a seasoned financial services or insurance industry leader, with strong leadership skills, and a desire to help others succeed, now may be the time to join the nationwide team of sales management professionals at New York Life Insurance Company. You do not need to have past experience in the finance industry.
We are looking to hire qualified partners to serve at several of our Agency sales office locations throughout the country. Unless you have extensive management experience with another insurance or financial company, most of our managers begin their career as New York Life agents. As a New York Life agent, you’ll experience the advantages that come with working for a Fortune 100 company.
From day one, we’ll provide you with the guidance, tools, and resources you’ll need to succeed in the finance industry including:
- a comprehensive professional training program
- a generous benefits package
- a competitive retirement plan
- significant income potentialDesired Skills and Experience
- Once you become a partner, you’ll be responsible for the successful recruitment and development of a dedicated team of sales professionals. Over the years, many successful partners have advanced to senior partner and managing partner positions. Your ability to be promoted will be determined by a variety of factors, including performance and other objective criteria.
- Minimum of 2 years residing in the Greater Tampa Bay area (Tampa, St. Petersburg or Clearwater)
- Previous experience in Financial Services industry
- Previous experience in Insurance industry
- Previous sales experience required
- Previously managed a team of individuals
- Knowledge and understanding of the Latino Culture
- Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese
- 215 Life and Health License a plus
- Series 6 or 7 and Series 63 a plus
- College Degree required
- If you are:
- highly motivated
- goal oriented
- a strong communicator
- seeking a rewarding and challenging career