A3 Technology has an opportunity for a mid-level Process Improvement Specialist in Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide Quality Control / Quality Assurance support activities.
- Assist in writing and support the overall development and implementation of process re-engineering, quality, configuration management and business process modernization projects.
- Assist in writing and support the overall development of and/or provide quality reviews of task materials.
- Experience creating, editing, maintaining and providing feedback for process documentation.
- Experience in the collection, analysis, and reporting of data to enable successful completion of project artifacts.
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office software products, especially Microsoft Project to create, maintain and analyze project schedules.
- Support weekly and/or monthly reporting of data to managers and project personnel.
- Ability to route project and branch level documentation for upper management approval.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills are required.
- Attention to detail is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks concurrently.
- Familiar with application development life cycle and/or agile software development processes.
- Ability to learn new applications quickly, mostly through hands on use and mentoring by other Project Leads.
- Ability to identify potential project trends and risks to management.
Education / Experience:
- Training or certification in at least 1 of the following is required:
- Configuration Management
- PMP certification
- Associates degree and 8 years process improvement experience OR
- Bachelors degree and 5 years process improvement experience OR
- Masters degree and 3 years process improvement experience