The Human Resources Coordinator completes administrative duties for the human resources and administration department. This role performs Human Resources functions such as coordinating employee engagement activities, conducting research in support of HR initiatives and employee filing.
- Coordinates and updates employee events budget for reporting to CEO
- Researches information for HR initiatives
- Coordinates office events schedule and activities
- Coordinates and updates content for HR portion of Intranet
- Answers general HR questions for employee client groups
- Processes HR invoices for various HR programs
- Processes new hire employee filing
- Assists with the termination package process and shipping
- Partners with office receptionist to provide coverage for the front desk and facilities requests
- Receives, sorts and manages office mailroom
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in human resources or related field.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) require.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem-solving, planning and analysis skills
- Strong relationship management, organizing and customer service skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and employees
- Must be able to meet multiple deadlines
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to pay close attention to details