- Write new accounts in keeping with agency and individual goals.
- Provide client service in support of sales duties.
- Conduct client reviews prior to renewals.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Develop prospects through solicitation programs, client referrals, marketing leads, community affairs, Centers of Influence and other contacts.
- Obtain and follow up on information concerning underwriting, claims, etc.
- Maintain a concern for timeliness and completeness when interacting with customers, agency employees and company personnel to minimize potential for errors and omissions claims.
- Participate in classes and seminars for skill and knowledge development.
- Self starter with ability to educate and advise clients.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- P&C and/or L&H insurance licenses preferred.
- Previous sales experience.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.