Join AmerisourceBergen as an Inside Sales Representative and start making a difference in healthcare delivery and patient lives! We are hiring our next two training classes in October and November. Shifts are Monday to Friday either 9 am to 6 pm or 1 pm to 10 pm.
The Inside Sales Representative plays a key role in sales generation and customer development for generic pharmaceutical products and complementary services.
AmerisourceBergen is headquartered in Greater Philadelphia and is driving innovative partnerships with global pharmaceutical manufacturers, healthcare providers and pharmacies to improve product access and efficiency throughout the healthcare supply chain. AmerisourceBergen is a Fortune #11 company with over $147B in revenue and offices around the world. At AmerisourceBergen we strive to enhance healthcare delivery and improve patient lives every day.
- A competitive salary
- Incentive opportunity
- Health and Wellness benefits – 1st of the month after 30 days
- 20 PTO (paid time off) days after 1 year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Great culture, awesome colleagues and career growth
- Drives market share for generic products through strong customer account management and identifies growth opportunities to provide value and increase account retention.
- Achieves monthly key performance indicators, which includes but is not limited to call volume, , order volume, revenue, gross profit, metric unit growth, , and new business development.
- Tailors solutions and sales messages to meet the customer’s needs and continually follows-up to capture additional business and opportunity.
- Documents all customer activity in CRM Updates existing customers on any new programs, promotional activity, regulatory changes and industry events as they relate to sales.
- Supports and executes individual programs to drive generic sales (e.g., new product launches, brand drug conversion campaigns).
- Provides feedback, industry knowledge and specific recommendations to generics team on programs, policies, products and prices.
- Must be willing to travel on a limited basis for annual sales meetings and other professional sessions as required.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, as needed, in order to meet sales objectives