The Client Service Representative is responsible for the day to day to contact between clients and McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff, Inc. (MB&W). This position is also responsible for Payment Processor II duties.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains contact with clients via phone and/or email.
- Requests additional documentation.
- Requests verification of direct payments.
- Offers settlements.
- Identifies and reviews client correspondence and responds appropriately.
- Fulfills reporting requests for clients.
- Reports payments or credit submissions to Cash Department for posting.
- Fulfills duties of Payment Processor II position.
- Reads, comprehends and adheres to the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Reads, comprehends, and adheres to any and all applicable International Organization for Standardization (ISO) policies.