A production employee is required to be actively engaged to meet daily customer demand and production based on what the Production Lead and Production Supervisor requires. Employee is required to follow all safety and quality standards at all times. Must be a team player and detail oriented. Basic math skills with a high school diploma as the education needed. Follow guidelines and policies of BRC certification.
- Meet all quality requirements given to you by the, Food Safety and Quality Assurance Manager as well as the Production Lead.
- Report problems or concerns with quality, processing, equipment, materials and labor to the Production Lead, Chief Production Supervisor or Food Safety and Quality Assurance Manager.
- Complete daily production sheets by documenting lot codes, temperatures, product weight, metal detector and listing the amounts used as well as produced.
- All employees are expected to adhere to company break, Lunch, and attendance policies.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized area.
- Maintain equipment by filling out work order forms for repairs and notifying the Production Manager.
- Follow established programs, policies, and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company sanitation requirements. Cleaning kettles is required when delegated by Production lead or Production Manager.
- Wear required hair nets, beard guards and lab coats.
- Must wear proper attire and hygiene based the provide Good Manufacturing Practice’s
- Operating electric pallet jacks upon authorization by your Production Manager or production Lead.
- Use basic problem solving skills to ensure stable operation of the production line and report all issues to the Production Lead or Chief Production Supervisor.
- It is every employee's responsibility to provide quality service and products in an efficient manner to the customer. Everyone works as a team to provide top quality service. Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the BRC standard.
- Be accountable to the Charley & Sons, Inc. Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
- Perform all other duties as assigned. This job description is not all-inclusive and is subject to change.