Are you looking for a full-time position where you will receive company support, training, and a competitive compensation? A place where you can utilize your people and relationship building skills?
If you are a motivated, honest, driven, and goal-oriented individual looking for a long-term career, Illinois Vehicle Auto Insurance can offer a rewarding and satisfying opportunity.
Illinois Vehicle Auto Insurance is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives for our growing call center located in Downers Grove, IL. This position is a great opportunity to learn the insurance industry in multiple states!
• Open availability from 8:00 am – 9:00 pm Monday through Friday and weekends
• Handle 100+ Outbound/Inbound calls daily
• Make payment reminder calls to our customers daily
• Contact qualified customers and generate sales leads
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems
• Confer with customers by telephone in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel policies, or to obtain details of complaints
• Service and process existing customer transactions
• Determine charges for services requested, process payments, and/or arrange for billing
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
• Develop effective follow-up of all customers on file in which no contact has been established
• Help to sell new or additional services or products over the phone in absence of Web Team Agent availability
• Promote the online presence by letting customers know about how to do business with us online.
What it takes to have a successful career with us:
• Excellent communication with customers and the ability to build relationships
• Outgoing and positive person
• Driven, goal-focused, and coachable professional
• Bilingual- Spanish/English preferred but not required
Generous Benefits included with this opportunity:
• Competitive base salary as a full-time, direct employee
• Benefits Package includes Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) medical, United Health Care (UHC) Dental, paid vacations, sick-time, 401(k), Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Why work for Illinois Vehicle Auto Insurance?
Great people, great benefits and success! Illinois Vehicle has been doing business for over 30 years and even in poor economic times we continue to grow.
Illinois Vehicle Auto Insurance currently operates in a number of states under these names:
• Illinois Vehicle Auto Insurance in Illinois
• A-Abana Auto Insurance in Texas
• Access Auto Insurance in Arizona and Indiana
• Estrella Auto Insurance in Nevada
For more information about our company please visit: