Job Description for Brand Ambassador
The Brand ambassadors’ main job function is to create brand awareness and positive impressions of the product by engaging consumers through sampling/distributing product and demonstrating product features. A Nosh Group Brand Ambassador serves as the face of premium products to consumers at selling events in the field
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store selling events.
- Actively draw in customers to the event table and drive sales.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines.
- Offer promotional materials to customers (e.g., recipes, coupons, ).
- Record suggestions and comments from management and customers on an internet based reporting system.
- Complete all necessary paperwork (e.g., worksheets, event evaluations, ) and submit as defined during training.
- Order supplies as needed.
- Prior promotional demonstrating experience a plus.
- Weekend availability preferred.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Must be comfortable addressing and engaging the public.
- Access to a reliable transportation.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Must have an internet accessible cell-phone to use during demo.
- Ability to travel within a limited geography.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, reach, turn, twist and stand.
- Must be able to stand for entire time of selling event (from 4 to 6 hours).
- Use of both hands and arms.